Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

Just came back from a fun-fun-fun holloween party of my sis-in-law's company. Children showcased their spookiest and cutest costumes... There were games for the kids and adults... and lots and lots of goodies for all the kids and kids at heart. 

I made my baby's banda from scratch, using an extra cloth, garter and silver blings. I paired her tutu with a red tights i bought from a tiangge for only Php60. I just adjusted the seams so that it fits her perfectly. I forgot to take her pic without the tutu, but I actually wrapped a black sash around her waist.  

Me & my baby in our pirate get-up

Bought these items at a craft store for my bandana and my liitle one

The Tutu Set I ordered from Tiddletots

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cutey! Prepare for next year's Halloween costume :)