Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beauty Talk

I had a 101 skin care basic training by my ooh lala, pretty and hot mama, Ron yesterday. She shared her beauty ritual using tried and tested skin care products... Hopefully, it will work wonders on me too (crossing my fingers) 'coz unlike her I have big pores plus oily skin. So, I am more prone to cyst like pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, all kinds of bumps or whatever you would like to call it.

Moving on to make-up... I am an avid fan of eye makeup. Lately I experimented on the palette shades of the Urban Decay Eye Shadow Box (from Ully). Since the shades are glittery/shimmery its perfect for an evening out. You can also use the nude shade to make your eyes more striking for a day look. Honestly, I'm a novice and still at the learning stage (I'm turning 31 in two months and yet I am still learning the ropes hehehe).

So far my basic make-up tools for my everyday look are the following:
Ellana Concealer
Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil
Bare Escentuals Foundation
Ellana blush
Maybelline Lipstick
Body SHop Lip Balm
Faceshop Eye liner
Fanny Serrano eyebrow pencil 

That's it. There's so many good quality make-up brands I wish I can try. Some of the items I'm hoping to acquire are the body shop highligther, Stila primer, Nars palette and brushes...

0 comments: