Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cutie Pirate

I'm so happy ^-^ I found the perfect top for my baby's holloween get-up. Actually, I'm going for the pirate princess look. Its her first holloween party so I want her to look really cute, the pirate way hehehe

Sushi Bar shirt @Gingernaps on sale for onlyp130
Bone patch @ a craft store for Php79.75
The patch on one of my baby's plain shirt (really nice)


I ordered a themed classic tutu from a multiply seller, TiddleTots. I just gave instructions that I want mixed colors (red, black, and white) for the tutu. The tutu set I ordered include a brooch, a hairclip and a headband. I am expecting to receive it on Monday. I am so excited.

To complete the look, I'm scouting for black and red stripe leggings or if I'm fortunate maybe a skull printed leggings. 

0 comments: