Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Baby's Milestones @ 8 months

I'm a proud mommy. My baby can now seat unsupported, crawl fast, stand while holding on to something, and has been eating five times a day (3 main meals and 2 snacks). She seems heavier everyday. I even got a bruise when I carried her for more than an hour.



My baby loves....
  • her Baby Einstein book (she loves to explore with her mouth and look at colorful pictures even if the book is upside down hahaha)
  • when I read aloud and point at objects
  • when we play peek-a-boo
  • when we hide under the blanket
  • when she hears the words "good morning" 
  • the song "my head, my shoulders...", she giggles with delight when she hears the song
  • watch "Baby Can Read"
  • playing with her hair brush

Babbles a lot when she's sleepy and most of all she loves just about everything that she finds interesting.

Mommy loves everything about her.

0 comments: