Monday, May 3, 2010

Preps for my Baby's Christening

Only one month to go for my baby's baptism...

Theme: Baby Safari

Motif: Pink and Choco

Church: Shrine of Jesus, Mall of Asia --> paid php2500 reservation (submitted copy of marriage certificate, birth certificate nalang kulang)

Reception: Congo Grille --> paid php10,000 reservation (inclusions: banner, 15 balloons, 15 souvenirs plus 15 invitations)

Give-aways: Cupcakes from Brownies Unlimited --> To order 1-2 weeks before the event

Gifts for the godparents: Choco bars from Choclittalk ---> Hubby to design wrappers

Invitations, Gift Tags (stickers), Guest Sheets --> DIY c/o hubby

Decors: Planning to order only table centerpieces from JoAine Balloons

Cake: I'm still deciding if I should get one (I might order at Goldilocks since they already have a jungle theme cake available and they have a branch in MOA, so convenient)

Photo & Video: c/o friends and family

That's it for now. I hope I will be able to stick to my budget. So excited na!

0 comments: