Thursday, September 15, 2011

Planning a Birthday Bash

I am super excited for my friend's birthday this coming Saturday. Its a glam rock party. So, all attendees are required to come in their glam rock look.

The event coordinator is a good friend Janice of "Everything in Place." She and I will be prepping the venue to make sure that everything will be ready before the party starts.

I will be making red velvet cupcakes. The cake supplier is Ms. Charlene of babybearsecretcakeshop. She was also the cake supplier of my baby's baptism party.

For the decors, we purchased black fabric from the Fabric Warehouse G5 for only php35/yard and black 1/4" ribbons at Carolines G5. Also, bought a hot pink metallic tulle for only php50/yard. I will be bringing my black and white Damask fabric as an added decor.

I finished lining the 3-tier cupcake tower with black ribbon last night. The birthday celebrant bought the cupcake tower from RM Boxes at only php240.00. The store sells, cake boxes, cupcake liners, etc. I think they supply most of the cake shops in the Metro.

0 comments: