Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Hearty 1st Birthday (Part 3)

Venue Decor

Labor of love by me and the family. I prepared all of the decors weeks before the party. Thanks to my hubby, FIL, sis-in-laws who helped put it all up.

For the stage decor, my hubby and I set-up a colorful party canopy that I bought at divisoria and the happy birthday banner that I made using board papers, colored papers, and red lace. For the ceiling, we hanged tissue pompoms (red, b&w) and red cherubs. My hubby manually aired the balloons which I simply arrange on stage because my baby loves to play with them.

Game Prizes

I gave out bubbles in fruit containers with whistle caps and big bubbles, mallows in heart shaped containers and chocolate balls in small glass jars.

I downloaded printables at the Catch My Party for the prize labels and name labels.

Giveaways

I gave out the cute dollies to my girl-friends and chocolates for the boy-friends who made the party a success. Thanks to Sweets and Ni, the emcees of the party. Thanks to Ully and Ron who facilated the kids and adult games. Thanks to Efren for the photobooth and Alan for the photos. You all gave life to the party.... XOXO

Thanks to Erin and Rose for leading the prayer.

Thanks also to Paul who helped in doing the errands for us when the big boys were not yet home.

For the rest of the guests, hugs to all of you. I gave out cupcakes (definitely made with love). There was more than enough for all of them. Many had seconds and even thirds. ^-^

Invitation

A labor of love by the daddy ^-^ Perfect! Yun lang masasabi ko. Will post pic soon.

Other DIYs

Food signage
Gift signage
Welcome signage
Photobooth signage

Celebrants Attire

Bought at Tutuban mall, stockings at SM, and hair accessory at a nearby tiangge ^-^



Program Details


Welcome Guests
Opening Prayer
Kids game 1
Kids game 2
Prayer
Dinner/ Open Bar
Happy Birthday Song/ Cake Blowing
Adult games
Thank you by parents

Guests were late. Many came by 5:00pm. So we started the program at 5:30pm then dinner at 6:00pm. My hubby and FIL were late 'coz the lechon was delayed.

0 comments: