Saturday, January 29, 2011

Smiley Booth

A friend will be sponsoring the photo booth for my baby's birthday. Yipeee!!! So lucky. Anyway, my only concern will be the backdrop for the booth... I was weighing on getting a tarpaulin rather than making one myself... I finally decided on the latter because I do not know what I will do with the tarp after the event. It would not be practical on my part.

I found the perfect fabric design at Ylaya St., Divisoria. It was sold at only 100 per yard. The fabric is think and more like velvet.



To add a bit of fun for the booth. I bought props at a store in Tabora, Divisoria. The funky glasses were sold at Php100 each and the boa feathers at Php50 each.

1 comments:

Brittany Schwaigert said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my Diamonds and Damask party! Hope your party turns out super cute!